Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nate the Great

A few months ago, I blogged about Nate Berkus and his upcoming decor line at Target, well the time is finally here and his line launches tomorrow!  We've seen bits and pieces of it and I'm so excited to see more. 


Image via Curbed


 I'm really loving brass accessories, here's a lamp I'm especially in love with from the collection.  

Image via CasaSugar


Not only does Nate have a decor line launching at Target, he has a brand new book called "The Things That Matter".  I'm just dying to get my hands on this book.  I heard it's a design book you actually want to read and not one you get for the beautiful pictures.  He goes into detail about his life and the things that have influenced his design style. 

Recently, his Manhattan apartment was featured in Architectural Digest.  

 I love how some of the books are horizontal in the bookcase. 


 The family room before.


 The family room after. 


 The living room, I'm loving the brass accessories in this room. 


 The kitchen before.


The kitchen after.  This is my favorite room, I love the black high gloss cabinets along with the subway tile back splash.  The brass handles on the cabinets look great with the black. 


In this room Nate masked the low windows with high blinds and long curtains, what a genius idea to make the windows look bigger. 

All apartment images via Architectural Digest

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jam!
    Thanks for the comment, so fun to hear from you! Love all the great ideas on here and thanks for the tip on Nate's new book, love him! If you're back in UT, would love to see you! You guys look so great and looks like you're having a great time in Portland!

    ReplyDelete