Sunday, September 30, 2012

Celebrity Homes: Brooke Shields

I've always loved seeing celebrity homes in magazines, who doesn't love to see how the rich and famous live?  I remember seeing Brooke Shields' Manhattan townhouse featured in Architectural Digest earlier this year and I loved it.  She collaborated with designer David Flint Wood.  Sometimes I'll see a celebrity's house and only love a couple of rooms, but with Brooke Shields' home, I love every single room. 





I'm a huge fan of gray walls, this paint is Benjamin Moore's Chelsea Gray.  I'm also loving the chairs and the lucite based coffee table with the glass top. 



The white trim with the gray is such a classic look.


The Louis Vuitton trunk is to die for.  I'm also loving the color palette of the gold chairs with the gray walls along with the animal print rug. 


John Robshaw linens in the master bedroom. 


The rolling shoe rack is a wonderful idea along with the library ladder.


I would love to relax in this bath tub with a good book. 


This guest room is so inviting.  The wall color is Benjamin Moore's Grizzly Bear Brown. 


This round table is perfect for the space in this dining room and I like the symmetry of the lucite lamps on the buffet. 


A fireplace in the kitchen, how wonderful would that be?  I'm also loving the chandeliers along with the topiaries that give a pop of green color.  


Brooke and her cute girls. 


Storage cabinets in the family room, a great use of space.  


A drawing by Keith Haring, it was used to wrap a present for Brooke and she framed it. 


I'm loving the light fixture in the foyer and the dark wood floors.  


I'm a huge fan of the green along with the gray walls and white trim in Brooke's study. 





No comments:

Post a Comment