Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Classic Chesterfields

I keep thinking we need to get a new sofa and I'm not sure what style to get.  I've been seeing a lot of Chesterfield Sofas lately and I love the look of them.  It's such a classic piece that will work with modern and traditional design. 

 Image via SF Girl By Bay


 Image via Emily Henderson


 Image via Pinterest


 Image via Emily Henderson


 Image via Emily Henderson


 Image via Emily Henderson


 Image via Apartment Therapy




 Image via Desire to Inspire


                                                                      Image via Ana Antunes Home Styling






Image via Pinterest


Image via West Elm


 Image via Pinterest 


Image via Elle Decor


1 comment:

  1. I am crushing on the chesterfield too, in grey! And I love Emily Henerson, she is amazing. And of course she is from Portland!

    ReplyDelete